Open play is open to the public. It is designed to let kids and parents explore the gym on their own. Open play also allows current students to work on skills taught in class. Ages 1-6 years old.
Cost for open play is $3.00 per visit or 10 visits for $25.00
Fall Session Open Play Hours: (August 22 – November 12, 2022)
OPEN PLAY REGULATIONS:
- If max capacity of 30 is met, instructor will regulate those coming and going.
- Parents/children, please remove shoes before walking across equipment/floor.
- Children must be signed in prior to playing
- PARENT SUPERVISED means we do ask parents to accompany their children during open play.
- If your child has cold like symptoms, we do ask that you please attend another day. We would like to minimize the spread of germs/illnesses.